s f o g o

20030826

Sophie
Some time I discover a friend
Some time I discover my legs
Some time I remember mountains
Some time I’m a walker on the road
Roads of green Ireland, I’ll back on Ireland,
back in the places that I never see, to discover …

Discover a lot of friendly an Careful peoples that set me free …

Like the big Criss Rea said “Set Me free “ …
… Who is he ???? Is a blouse singer … do you know … I remember!

I’d like very much people like you,
people seeing world with eyes very similar to mine !
People like flowers that wind wear !!!

scritto da Anonimo
Commenti: Posta un commento
non posso tenermi tutto dentro

It was

a moment

sfogaTI:
@
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from soulsacrifire. Make your own badge here.
Licenza Creative Commons
This opera is licensed under a Creative Commons License.